AOP Technologies provides industrial automation solutions for OEM manufacturers and is a leading distributor of pneumatics, air moving products, controls and automation, liquid handling solutions, and seals and O-rings.
We serve semiconductor tooling manufacturers throughout the Pacific Northwest with key brands that include Air-Logic, Colder (CPC), Freelin-Wade, Gast, Kawasaki, Omron, and Pisco.
AOP Technologies is a leading contract manufacturer of sub-assemblies, serving the semiconductor manufacturing industry.
Why consider a contract manufacturing partner? In-house manufacturing of some products or components can be expensive. AOP Technology contract manufacturing services assist manufacturers in managing fixed and variable costs, including:
- Labor – hiring and training
- Inventory and purchasing costs
- Shipping and transportation
- Certification of conformance and regulatory requirements
- Quality control
Partnering with Design Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers & Managers, Program Managers and Procurement Specialists, AOP Technologies offer an alternative to replace many variable overhead costs with a fixed finished goods cost. Leverage AOP to manage the supply chain and our resources to provide high-quality product you need to be successful in the marketplace. Additionally, we offer flexible stocking and delivery options to meet customers’ specific requirements. This added-value works to streamline the manufacturing process so that your business can focus on sales growth and increased profitability.
ORDER ONE FINISHED ASSEMBLY.
- Instead of ordering, receiving, and stocking several parts, you can order completed assemblies under one part number.
ONLY ORDER WHAT YOU NEED, WHEN YOU NEED IT.
- AOP can stock your assemblies ready to ship the same day you order.
YOUR ASSEMBLIES ARE BUILT, TESTED, INSPECTED, CERTIFIED, LABELED, AND PACKAGED.
- Ready to go into your products or directly to your customers.
AOP CONTRACT MANUFACTURING PROCESS:
- AOP thoroughly reviews your documents, requirements and expectations.
- AOP creates the manufacturing processes and documents needed to ensure your products are built accurately and consistently.
- AOP creates detailed part specifications for purchasing and inspecting your custom parts.
- AOP procures and warehouses your parts.
- AOP inspects customer’s fabricated parts. Custom fabricated parts are inspected to aerospace standards
- AOP’s experienced staff builds your assemblies.
- AOP tests all assembled products per customer requirements
- AOP label’s assemblies and products to meet your requirements (including bar coding)
- AOP inspects assemblies for compliance to your specification
- AOP issues certificates of compliance.
- AOP provides traceability. All products built are lot numbered and traceable.
- AOP packs and ships your products. Products are packed and shipped per customer specification. Custom packages available as required.
- We believe in truly partnering with our customers!
- Partnering requires both supplier and customer derive value from the relationship.
- We strive to achieve this because we know it’s key to our growth and longevity.
- We believe value is best created by combining the products and services our customers need.
- If we can help you be successful…we will be successful!